

So then I started frantically putting photos together again, and editing them again, and I even made another little folder just for my adoptions photos. We threw half the book together in the hotel the night before our meeting with the adoption agency, so she could see it, then I put the rest together then next day.
Meanwhile, we're all deathly ill, I spent all of Friday from 9-12 between his doctors office and the hospital getting Aiden's cute little chest x-rayed. He was so cute, he smiled for the "camera". I wished I had a real camera to take his picture, cause he smiled so good. Turns out our Aiden was a little sicker than we thought, he apparently has "early pneumonia with peribronchial thickening and bronchiolitis blah blah blah". Long story short, (ok, it was still long) Aiden is now on antibiotics. 

Hopefully some cute little pregnant girl sees this book and says, "wow, they look so cute and fun, I want my baby to grow up in that family!"


I'm really not a scrapbooker, like at all, but sometimes you're forced to be creative so you just buy cute paper, stick photos to it, and stick flowers all over to "decorate" the pages.



Meanwhile, we're all deathly ill, I spent all of Friday from 9-12 between his doctors office and the hospital getting Aiden's cute little chest x-rayed. He was so cute, he smiled for the "camera". I wished I had a real camera to take his picture, cause he smiled so good. Turns out our Aiden was a little sicker than we thought, he apparently has "early pneumonia with peribronchial thickening and bronchiolitis blah blah blah". Long story short, (ok, it was still long) Aiden is now on antibiotics.
Our meeting with the adoption agency went well, we had all of our questions answered, turned in all the rest of our stuff, and now we are just "waiting".

Hopefully some cute little pregnant girl sees this book and says, "wow, they look so cute and fun, I want my baby to grow up in that family!"


I'm really not a scrapbooker, like at all, but sometimes you're forced to be creative so you just buy cute paper, stick photos to it, and stick flowers all over to "decorate" the pages.



6 comments:
You know, you are WAY more creative than you give yourself credit for. This is the best adoption profile book I have even seen!!!! O.K. I've only ever seen one other, the one I made for you when you adopted Aiden, but I'm sure if I had spent my entire lifetime to this point looking at adoption profile books, this would be the best one out there, and how could some cute pregnant girl NOT want her child to become a part of this great family.
You did such a great job! Good Luck! And like your mom said, How could someone not pick your cute family!!!
Jill it is great I know you will be picked quick. You did a wonderful job despite a sick little boy. I have my fingers crossed for you
Yeah, you pretend to not be creative pretty well, but it has become obvious that isn't the case. Good luck through this process.... can't wait to hear some great news!
Hey Jill I hope Aiden is feeling better bless his little heart! that doesn't suprise me that he smiled for the xray it amazes me that he smiled being so sick!
I hope he feels better let me know if I can do anything to help! Hopefully you find out about your new addition to the family soon!
Post a Comment