Saturday, April 17, 2010

photographing

Last Sunday we went out and took some more family fun photos for our adoption profile photo pages. I wonder if the people looking at our profile will know how un-impromptu all these photos really are!
I didn't even have to force Aiden to blow these dandelions!

I just wish I had made Kenny change his clothes before we went...we weren't really planning to go out and take photos. Good thing he's so handsome!

You should have seen me trying to take these pictures...I was in little floppy shoes, I had to set the timer on the camera and then RUN through the sticks and leaves and grass (it looks a lot softer than it was) and then try to look natural just as the shutter clicked.
This one was even more fun. Not only did I get to run like before, I had to carefully lay down on the sticks and stuff, and try, again, to look natural. We were all suppoed to have our hands under our chins, but it was too much, I just couldn't do it.

These ones, the light was wrong...he looks so much darker than he really is. But, he's still cute!
And in this one, he just looks distressed. This is why we have photographers. Next time I'm having someone else take our pictures.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

they still turned out lovely. YOU GOT SKILLS!!!

The Johnsons said...

I Love them! You do such a good job!

Moab Cozzens said...

LOVE the picture of you guys laying down. You need to get a remote! Oh wait, Dad just reminded me that I have a remote and I still run to get into pictures. It's just more fun that way :)

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I'm impressed. I know how hard it is trying to take your own family pictures, only you came out with some good ones. I have yet to succeed!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

your family is darling. whatever baby you get is a lucky little one to come to your home.