Tuesday, March 30, 2010

just for you Cassie...

I am NOT a photographer. So when my friend, Cassie, who also happens to be my cousins wife, asked me to take photos of her darling three week old baby daughter, I said no way. Then she said that if I didn't we'd never be friends again and she wouldn't let me hold her ever until she was a squirmy 18 month old, so I relented. It was my first ever "photo shoot" and luckily for me, she was only three weeks old and couldn't run away. She couldn't even roll over, so she was pretty much stuck in whatever position I put her in.
Also lucky, was the fact that she slept ALL MORNING so she was wide awake for most of the photos. She was such a trooper, she did so well putting up with me and my inexperience.


Anyway, Cassie, here are a few of my very favorites. The CD is headed your way!

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Oh Jill, you make me laugh. I love them! Thank you so much! It was so nice seeing you guys on Sunday. I'm so excited for the CD.

Olson Family said...

Jill they look way good! By the way with that adaption agency, her name is Kim Brown and her e mail is kimbrown.agaa@hotmail.com

Moab Cozzens said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful baby girl :)

combes said...

they are beautiful both the baby and the pictures you did an amazing job. never doubt yourself again!

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

wow! Good job, they turned out great. That first one is my favorite!