Tuesday, November 3, 2009

peter pan and captain hook

This Halloween was a success.


It was all about Peter Pan this year. At first Aiden wanted to be the crocodile on Peter Pan (the one that SNAPS Captain Hook), but try as I might I couldn't find a cheap costume, so I ws thrilled when he changed his mind to Peter Pan. And he wanted daddy to be Captain Hook, and he wanted ME to be the crocodile. I actually had him convinced that it would be okay of I was Wendy or Tinker Bell, but I spent too much time getting two other costumes together and ready, I didn't have time to find my own. So, I was Tinker Bell with jeans and a green sweat-shirt. It turned out to be quite easy to put together! Ha ha! No pictures of me though, sorry! You'll have to use your imagination!!

There's the two foes now, dueling to the death!

On guard!








Aren't they cute? My little Peter Pan and Captain Hook.

Aiden was the cutest Peter Pan I ever saw!

He even learned to fly!




This is after he won his third cake in the cake walk. We took home three cakes.

Aiden got tons of candy, and won't eat most of it. He just doesn't care for candy much, so we will probably have a little pumpkin bucket full of candy until next Halloween. (Except for the candy I will eat of course!)

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

That is one cute little Peter Pan!

Moab Cozzens said...

A pale Peter Pan will never look right to me again.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Definitely the cutest peter pan I've ever seen.... Hands down!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

that is a very cute peter pan for sure. I love the costumes they turned out great.

Olson Family said...

He looked way cute! Good choice of costume!!