Monday, November 30, 2009

a day out of the house



We spent some good time at the park the other day, and had SO much fun.


on the playground,

running...again. This is Aiden's favorite thing to do at the park. Running. We do it a lot, thus all of the running pictures.

Can't forget dancing! This kid can get down!



Here, he's worn out from the running, and is regathering his energy to do some more...running.


Yeah, this was an accident, but I thought it looked kind of cool.

I LOVE the way this kid runs. He gets so into it!



Aaaaah!


I just love this smile! It's almost too big for his little face!
We probably couldn't have had more fun. And to think, I brought a book with me, so I could read while Aiden played. Turns out, I'm still not too old to play!


I wish I had a better tan!

2 comments:

combes said...

he's going to be a track star! he's already in training good luck keeping up with him.

Moab Cozzens said...

yeah, we ran and ran on Saturday at that same park, Aiden and I. We ran with Porter, and when Porter got tired, we ran without Porter. He sure loves to run!