Saturday, September 26, 2009

takedown!


Aiden LOVES to wrestle, which makes his daddy very happy. Kenny wrestled in high school, so when we talk about what sports Aiden might grow up to play, Kenny always includes wrestling. I won't be thrilled if Aiden wants to wrestle, but Kenny sure will.

He loves to wrestle, and usually gets excited when daddy gets home so they can "westle". Usually, he just can't stand to wait for daddy to get home, so he comes to me with his request "momma, lets westle!". It's almost more fun than I can handle.
The thing is, Aiden is really strong. He can take me right down, and strangle me as he does it.
And this is what we call "takedown". This is the part I just can't handle. I can't even tell who is taking who down. Do you think this is an appropriate Sunday afternoon activity?? If not, I won't tell you what day these pictures were taken. Lets just say we have family togetherness time on Sundays.

2 comments:

Brennan said...

Wow! Better walking on his toes and his wrestling moves, you've got one talented kid there.

Moab Cozzens said...

Brennan didn't make that last comment, I did.