Friday, September 11, 2009

fishing at potter's pond

I love all that's going on in the background of this picture. I love that Brennan is lying there, with that utterly bored look on his face, absently picking at the grass, while his darling french girlfriend is sitting next to him on the other side, surely just as bored as he is.

This was Daniel's fish, but he was so nice and let Aiden reel it in. Have you ever seen or heard of an albino trout?



Well, we saw lots, and Aiden (Daniel) caught one! A baby one, obviously. It was tiny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, unfortunately we can't see much of Brennan and Marie-Laure because the person who commented on their
boredom cropped most of them out. And who wouldn't be bored, watching the most boring activity this side of watching cars rust.

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I didn't even know Daniel caught a fish that day - I must have been sleeping. :)

And EVERYBODY looks utterly bored in that first picture. :)