
There are a lot of people who think Aiden is too sweet, too mild mannered, wouldn't hurt a fly. . . but Porter and I know different. Right Porter?

Oh, well I guess he was having fun. This is what I was doinng while the other two photographers were doing what they were supposed to, taking Drew's graduation pictures. Let's be honest though, nobody is holding their breath waiting for my shots. (They are coming though, mom. You asked and by golly you will receive.)

Yep, they're good buds these kids. Chase showed up just after this and joined in the fun. Aiden, Porter and Chase, they'll be like the Three Musketeers.
5 comments:
I AM waiting for those shots!! And we should have taken more pictures of those cute boys in their red GCHS spirit shirts.
That is so fun they are so close in age, they will be good friends.
That is good taht they can all get along so well! Way cute!
I don't think Porter took it as a threat...but, obviously he didn't see the look on Aiden's face in that last photo... it ooks like he's ready for the attack!
I love it that they get along so well. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow
Aiden is geting so big. Did Michelle tell you that you are in charge of one of the little kid game's on the Saterday of the reunion?
Post a Comment