Once upon a time, I was so tired of spending every single day
off we had at the lake, fishing. So we went to the river to spend the day in
the water and the sun.
My mom and dad are going to be concerned, because in Moab, you don't
hang out in the river unless you are on a boat and have alife jacket on.
But here, what's considered a "river" is only a foot deep.
Capri is just short enough that the rushing water would knock her over, and
she'd just sit there with her face in the water till we rescued her. So, she got to
wear her little puddle jumper life jacket.
Tell me this isn't the cutest face on the planet.
We were just below a dam, which created a waterfall,
and the kids liked watching it and touching it.
I didn't like having the kids so close to the waterfall,
so we went downstream a little. And we played.
Aiden brought his skim board that his daddy made him,
and we all played on it. Some better than others.
It doesn't look like it, but Capri loved it.
Every minute we spend together is amazing.
I love my family more than anyone could ever love anything, and I
hope they always know that.



















2 comments:
You do such fun things with your kids. I love it. They are so cute
I don't think you can call water that's only a few inches deep a river.
Post a Comment