Sometimes, it's summer time, and we are tired
of being stuck in the house, and daddy's going to be home late,
so we go get a pizza and take it to the park on a rainy evening
so we can enjoy the rainsorm.
Best pizza in the world. I have dreams about it.
Kenny got home late, and then he ran to meet
us at the park. He's been training for the 5k he's going to be
running with Aiden in November.
running with Aiden in November.
We played at the splash pad.
Ate some more pizza...(This girl is crazy about pizza.
Her average is three slices.)
And acted like a complete goofball. I have four pictures in a row like
this, and Aiden's feet aren't touching the ground in a single one of them.
We finished the evening at the playground.
Capri is constantly running away from us. She has no fear,
and it's definitely a bad thing. What makes it worse, is that when we
chase after her, you know, to keep her out of the street, she thinks it's
now a funny game, and repeats it the first chance she gets.
We usually just send Aiden after her. That's why you have kids, right?
And most times, he can get her to come back willingly.
I love every minute I get to spend with my beautiful family.
























1 comment:
FINALLY!! some updates on your life! So much fun, those kidos. Glad you take time to smell the roses (or the pizza) with them
Post a Comment