Thursday, April 21, 2011

piggies

Are they still called pig tails if they're more like little round poof balls? Anyway, we finally got her hair in some the other day. It's not easy, but just because Capri hates it when I mess with her head, so she thrashes and throws her head around. I can't do it by myself, Kenny has to be home to hold her down so I can hurry and throw her hair up and wrap it in rubber bands.

I can't tell if the pig tails make her look cuter, or if she is making pig tails look cute. Oh well, it's just one cute combination.

2 comments:

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

Love it! She is so SO cute!

Trisha said...

She is SO gorgeous! Just thought maybe I should let you know I blog stalk you a little...You kids are beautiful and I didn't know you were so funny! Wish you were still my visiting teacher...:(