Wednesday, February 9, 2011

seems like a lifetime ago

Before the great illness of 2011. I was realizing I hadn't taken any photos of my kids in weeks. How sad is that? I had been waiting for photo opportunities to happen, and they weren't happening. Or I was missing them. So I decided, that day, to just take photos of our daily goings on. Not everything of course, you do NOT want to see Aiden's face after he eats his chicken nuggets with barbecue-his favorite lunch lately.

Aiden had gotten some of those plastic balloon bubbles for Christmas (thanks aunt Brittney!), so we spent a while blowing up balloon bubbles and letting Capri pop them.

Looks like she ate one, doesn't it?? She didn't. I was watching her pretty close, because that's what I expected her to do. She must have smelled them, because she didn't even try putting them in her mouth. She's always surprising me.

She sure did like to pop them though!

I wish the picture taking had lasted longer than that day, though. Hopefully we can get into it again, once life returns to normal. These kids are too photogenic not to photograph them daily!