Saturday, February 12, 2011

Aiden's adoption story, as told by Aiden himself

Long ago, there was a little baby and he didn't have a momma or daddy. And then his birthmom and my birthdad...

And then there was some food left out for me. And then two persons came and said "Oh, that is a good baby, I think we could keep him". And then, turned out, the mommy and daddy named him Aiden. And then they took him home and slept for a long time.

And then there was trouble. He growed up. And he was three years old. And then he knowed his face looks like him, and then on his birthday he would get some presents. And then it would be nice, and I would tell them thank you, and I would like them and keep them forever. And I would keep it and love it forever. And I would take it to my home, where my mom and dad would like.

And there was food, and I growed up. And then there was trouble again. We wanted another baby, and then we went to Las Vegas. And then we found a birthmom named Monet, and then she had a baby. And she was named Cpari, and we loved her and took her to Mesquite.

And then we lived there for a couple of days, and then we came and found our home. And then, all other houses were built and people were in their houses already, and then we had to love them and play with them forever, and then we loved them and wanted to play with them at the playground.

And then we said "Aiden needs lots of toys" and we got them, and earned some money. And then we got some food for the little sister and she grew up. And then we had a problem. We needed lots of toys for Aiden G. and then we knew he would want more toys by Santa Clause on Christmas Day. And then we went to Moab, and it was Christmas Eve. And we woke up, and it was Christmas Day, and we opened our presents, and by the time I opened it I saw it was Annie and Clarabell. And then I took them all the way to my Grandma G.'s house, and opened some more and I found out one had a matching game. And then we wanted to play it. And then we got all of it into our car and took it home.
And then we were glad we had a home. And then, love you, bye. Love Grandma. And love Poppa too. Love you, bye. Love, Aiden.
(Somehow this story turned into more of a letter, but it's funny all the same)

3 comments:

The Odd Couple said...

Haha! That is great! I love it!

mx said...

Haha! Cutest thing I have read in a long time! Lots of Food and Toys! Sounds like he has his priorities straight. And I didn't know you got to sleep "a long time" after Aiden was born :) .... and that Aiden growing up and "wanting another baby" was trouble! :)
Love that little Aiden of yours!

Knutson Family said...

That is SO funny! I love it! "And then there was food..." "Aiden needs lots of toys" What a funny kid! We totally miss you guys!