Sunday, December 27, 2009

ky-wotie hunting

We had a great Christmas, and I'll post about it soon. Maybe. But I wanted to get caught up first!

So, I've posted before about Kenny's love of coyote hunting, even though he rarely sees them when he goes, and he's never killed one. (Though he swears he's shot at one and hit it, but it ran away and they never found it, which I take to mean he didn't even injure it enough to slow it down.) So he talks to Aiden constantly about hunting, and has a coyote hunting video which Aiden loves to watch. Last weekend I was working all weekend, so Kenny took Aiden hunting coyotes for the day on Saturday. Aiden loved it. He even took him to Sportsman's and got him his very own camo shirt. They didn't see one coyote, but he was "vewy vewy excited!!" He always takes any opportunity to pee outside.

And eating monster sandwiches, what could make the day better??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't stop laughing over the one of him peeing! Gatta love boys! He has such a cute little bum ha ha!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

What a funny pic of him going pee. I am with Jess that is so funny and cute.