
First, was the ward Christmas party that Kenny took Aiden to. I didn't get to go, because I had to work. But this is where Santa was at, so I sent Kenny with the camera, and he got the pictures on Santa's lap.
This is Aiden's "Very Special Merry Christmas Santa Hat" and he wore it all the time this year.
This is where he told Santa that he wanted a "cool Thomas toy". And ALL he wanted was a cool Thomas toy.
So when he woke up Christmas morning, we made sure there was the coolest "cool Thomas toy" we could find. It's a gigantic (4 feet by 4 feet didn't sound so big tiill we saw it) table top with train track pieces, and buildings, and train stations, and bridges and tunnels complete with little wooden engines to drive around on the tracks. He loves it. We wondered for a second if we went a little overboard, and maybe we did, but this year we hit the jackpot with something that is going to keep him entertained, and keep his attention. Last year, we got him a cool tool bench and he barely looked at it after Christmas day. So it was worth it to me to get him something a little bigger that he will actually play with.See my happy boy? I told him to show me with his face how happy he was. A couple of his other favorite gifts, were the wooden pizza and birthday cake set that Gramma got him, the Thomas blanket Rina made for him, and the Thomas movies that his other Gramma got him. He definitely was spoiled again this year, we came home with NO spare room in our car, and had to get rid of some of his old toys to make room for the new ones.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!



3 comments:
I'm wondering if you have fit that "cool Thomas Toy" into his room yet :) It sure was a fun Christmas!!
Glad you had a Merry christmas. The train set looks way cool. I bet he just loves it. I got one given to me and Trey loves it. I don't have a table, so it's kind of a pain. I bet the table is way nice. Aiden couldn't be happier.
Sounds like a fun Christmas! He is such a cutie! I love his camo shirt in the other post, and especially him peeing outside. He is going to love that picture when he gets older.
Post a Comment