Wednesday, October 5, 2011

some of Aiden's favorite things

My sister did this on her blog with her three year old. Aiden's answers aren't going to be as funny as Chase's, because he's older, and let's face it, Chase is funny. But I thought it would be fun to see the difference in his answers over the years. (If I ever remember to do it again...)


Here goes. I asked him these question as is, with little or no explanation about what it means, so some of them don't make a lot of sense.
  • My favorite food is: Macaroni and Grilled Cheese Sandwich
  • My favorite sport to play is: Bowling
  • My favorite show is: Care Bears (oh no, Kenny's not gonna like that...)
  • The coolest person on Earth is: Addisyn (sorry Grandma's, I really thought it would be you...)
  • My favorite thing to learn about is: Centers (at school)
  • The thing I do most awesomely is: Play the Wii
  • If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd go: to the Children's Museum
  • My favorite color is: Blue (today...)
  • When I grow up, I'm going to be: extruction (pretty sure he means construction)
  • My favorite song is: Families Can be Together Forever   :)
  • The book I'm loving right now is: Skippy Jon Jones
  • Three words that describe me are: liking your dad
  • My favorite toy is: Thomas tracks
  • The thing I like best about my mom is: when she loves me, and always wants to play with me
  • The thing I like best about my dad is: when he gets me and stuff (wrestling and rough housing)
  • I love to pretend that: I'm Leonardo (of the ninja turtles...his Halloween costume last year)
  • When I was little I used to: play with my friends, and do whatever I want
  • The best season of the year is: pumpkin night, when we get pumpkins
  • The best thing about camping is: playing with Kaejha and Shannon
  • My favorite snack is: grapes
  • One food I really dislike is: wine and coffee and tea and stuff
  • My best friend is: Zander and Lydia and Addi
  • If I had one wish, it would be: that we could have a swimming pool with a little park in it
  • My best memory is: being with mom

3 comments:

Moab Cozzens said...

Most disappointing - That is favorite place to go is not MOAB!! Funniest - The foods he dislikes - seriously laughed out loud :)

Kimbrey-Daniel said...

I thought it was pretty darn funny!

Jayson, Jenifer & Peyton said...

I love the food dislikes! That's awesome for a 5 year old to say that, haha