Aww, isn't she sweet?
Thursday, September 1, 2011
sleeping beauty
Last week I went and laid Capri down for her nap. She usually just lays right down and goes to sleep, but occasionally (if she's especially tired and ornery) she cries for a few minutes before she gives up and goes to sleep. This was one of those times. After about half an hour, I needed to get into her room to get something, and since I was sure she was asleep, I took a chance. I went in, and when I looked and saw how she was sleeping, my heart just melted. She was sleeping sitting up in the corner of her crib. After I took a picture, I got what I needed from her room and then I helped her lay down and left.
Aww, isn't she sweet?
Aww, isn't she sweet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, my heart is melting . . .
Oh so sweet! The little positions they get into are so funny. I just recently discovered my phone has night vision so I take pictures of Cy at night when he is sleeping. Now, question: You put her down with shoes on? Is that in case you have a fire during naptime? Just curious? I never really liked wearing shoes that much when I sleep.
Oh Lynsie. I knew someone was going to notice the shoes in the picture and say something. No, I usually take her shoes off before I lay her down, but apparently forgot this time. And when I went back in to take the picture and lay her back down, I did take her shoes off. You're so funny... :)
Post a Comment