Wednesday, November 24, 2010

we are thankful for the temple

Saturday, November 20th we took our little family to the temple, and had Capri sealed to us. The actual sealing was short but sweet, my favorite part is where they say that it will be as if she were born to us. She will have the same privileges and rights as a child that was born into the covenant.

And she will be ours for eternity.

My mom made her beautiful dress, and I was so happy with how it turned out. I found a dress I liked on-line, and my mom made up a pattern to make the dress I liked so much. I'm also thankful for my talented mom.

Aiden's new favorite bedtime song is "Families can be together forever" and we are always happy to sing it with him. I don't know what we've done to deserve such beautiful blessings.

5 comments:

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

absolutely beautiful!

Knutson Family said...

O my goodness, you guys congratulations!! I wish we could have been there. I still remember the day you had Aiden sealed to you.

You have an incredible family. Much to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

Congratulations. You have such a beautiful family. I LOVE the dress. Capri looks like an angel.

The Johnsons said...

Congrats Jill! Capri's dress is so beautiful, I'm so excited for you.

Olson Family said...

Congrats Jill! Thats awesome! I'm so happy for you and your cute little family!