Thursday, July 16, 2009

happy 6th to us

Almost a month ago. This is how behind I am on posting photos of our lives. For our anniversary we didn't have anything planned, because we are going to Disneyland for Aiden's birthday, but it seemed a shame to not do anything so we headed to Kenny's aunts house in Bicknell where his mom and sister were staying for the weekend as well.
Before I met Daniel I didn't know that this part of Utah existed. Now that I have been over this way all of twice, and seen just a little of it, I could totally live here. It's gorgeous. On Saturday, while Aiden was napping, Kenny and I went on a four wheeler ride up in the hills close to where we were staying.

I hadn't brought my camera, and I wished I had because it was so beautiful, so we decided to go back the next day and bring Aiden.

We had so much fun, and saw some really beautiful sights. This place almost fits all of my criteria for a place to live, if there were a remote possibility that Kenny could find ANY job there, we would so be there.




Believe it or not, this is the best picture I have of these two. Look at the helmet hair!





2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Congrats on 6 years!

Moab Cozzens said...

Pretty. Looks a lot like Moab, huh.