I'll never forget Kenny shaving on wrestling overnighters clear back during our freshman year, even though he had no more facial hair at the time than Aiden does now. We teased him pretty good.
And now... he's got the beard and I still don't have any facial hair. Aiden will probably be able to grow a beard before me. And if he keeps up this shaving... that may be sooner than later!
Lyns-we don't know yet when the yard sale will be. We are still gethering stuff to sell, and we will update as it closer! We'll probably have it when we're a little farther along in the process.
Jill!! Just wanted to let you know...I have stuff to make the towels..but I have been SO busy with Anthony being gone on deployment, I haven't had time to sew. I will try to get it done soon. :) Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget. lol
7 comments:
Oh, for the love.
I'll never forget Kenny shaving on wrestling overnighters clear back during our freshman year, even though he had no more facial hair at the time than Aiden does now. We teased him pretty good.
And now... he's got the beard and I still don't have any facial hair. Aiden will probably be able to grow a beard before me. And if he keeps up this shaving... that may be sooner than later!
So cute and I loved the bath tub pictures. P.S when is your yard sale?
Now that is the cutest thing ever.
Lyns-we don't know yet when the yard sale will be. We are still gethering stuff to sell, and we will update as it closer! We'll probably have it when we're a little farther along in the process.
Is that your pampered chef scraper? I KNEW that thing was good for something. That last photo is precious.
Jill!! Just wanted to let you know...I have stuff to make the towels..but I have been SO busy with Anthony being gone on deployment, I haven't had time to sew. I will try to get it done soon. :) Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget. lol
So debonair!
Post a Comment